Monday, March 29, 2010

Bhopal-Raisen-Sanchi-Bhopal

Well,the journey seems to be too long by looking at the title,but it was not so.A pleasant journey with 9 friends enjoying inside and outside the car.If you have ever been to Raisen, its your time to rewind your memory cassette and give a feeler to your lovely and unforgettable memories.....

The journey plans to start at 10:00 AM in the morning on same day as on I am writing for it, but as usual,It get a setback in its starting.Finally, It begins at 11:15. The day was hot and temperature was hovering at 40 C.The real tragedy comes when we find the A.C.of Alpesh's car is not working.Through the roads offering mirage, we were cursing the ALTO that we were buffing in.Akash was in upset mood due to the delays happened,so it was the time to cheer him up so that "hum uski mar sake.First hault in the journy was offered by DARGAH, Raisen.
I was not in the positive mood to go inside the DARGAH, but looking at Ashu,I made up my mind to go inside.(I didn't have a good experience in going inside it, as in my childhood,in Goa,I saw one priest beating one child  with his holy stick to give his blessings).Flushing all those memories,I self-persuaded to make it.It was very cool inside and I felt it better.I congratulated myself for my right decision.
Now,according to plan,we were supposed to visit the palace there,but the plan changed to make it to Sanchi.4 of us never had been to Sanchi,so we preferred that over palace.I had already been there,but I had a desire to drive the car more,so I wanted to be there.Sanchi(as known) is a famous pilgrimage for Buddha people.It was good to be in the monumental plaintiffs of Stups. After taking lunch out there,we returned back to Bhopal at 5:00 PM (this time,we took a shortcut to Bhopal).Overall, It was a enjoyable experience for me to be in the gang of the travelers.
------------------------If you get an opportunity to visit these places,dont ever mess with other half of your mind telling not to go there.Just go and feel the fragrance of a long drive journey.----------------
                                             ------------------Happy Journey-----------------

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... its really nyc man....,

    tera yeh blog padne k baad maine bhi .... ab tu smj jaa...[:P]

    ReplyDelete