Thursday, April 1, 2010

NATIONAL CONFERENCE-26-27 MARCH

WOW ! National Conference!!!The name is, although very enticing,but truly speaking..the conference was not like a conference that attracts a national fame and give its participants a national platform to present their research papers and earn a global attention.Many papers were,of course genuinely framed,but most of them were just an outcome of a copy-paste game.The papers were presented mostly by faculties of M.P., Chattisgarh, New Delhi and my own college.Teachers had prepared the papers and students were appointed to present them before other delegates.I was also in the team of Prof. Rita Jain(H.O.D., Electronics and Communication and my paper was also a genuine product.Don't mind if I appraise myself,but really, we worked on it.Besides this, I was also a volunteer cum coordinator for arrangement of the event with my other fellow-mates.


In this two-day conference,I earned a number of good and bad experiences.The good part was the feeling of being a coordinator of such an event which has got 12 different conferences going on in different rooms simultaneously.It was a collaborative,audacious attempt made by all of the branches and for me,It was a million-to-one opportunity to serve my institution which has made me that capable that I can withstand 2 jobs in hands even during the recession time.Now the other aspect of the conference,It was all controlled by the Computer Science Department.

Every single person,who sent his paper for the C.S. Department Conference, was selected and no eliminations were served.It was a baked cake for every person to get into conference and take the two day meal offered by the college even by presenting the worst paper prepared.This made me somewhat gloomy about the success of the conference.But thanks to Electronics Department that it only selected the presentable papers and didn't make the conference,a general bus stand.Overall,it was really a place where an un-adulterated research paper could definitely make its way to touch the zenith of the science.I my final words,I found the conference quite satisfactory but I hope it could have been better if given a chance to handle the main issues to the Electronics Department.
-------------HOPE THIS EXPERIENCE GIVE  ME  AN ANOTHER GOOD EXPERIENCE ME IN MY FORTHCOMING LIFE----------------------------------

1 comment: