Sunday, April 4, 2010

NMIMS,Mumbai....My First Cordial Attempt.

My friends heartly want this to happen. Plzz God, the ball is in your court now,so better you let it happen.Not for me,but for my parents,my friends and my fans,if there are some!!!
It was really my first cordial attempt to do MBA.I had already appered in some 3-4 interviews but It was the most coveted call to convert.I didn't get selected in my last 2 interviews, but I dont have any regrets for that coz I know,If I had made it even,I won't go to those colleges.NMIMS was the one and only call from top 20 B-Schools of India.I had to convert it and It was in my mind from the very first step I put down in Mumbai.The college is well situated in Ville Parle,a small colony(according to Mumbaikars) near a sea beach.And so the irritating smell of fishes makes your nose a dreadful part of your body you would not want to have.The college is moving its campus in a new building,so the arrangements were not that good.There were no chairs offered on the ground floor for parents to settle down.They bought it on request.But interior of the college was damn good.Centralized A.C. , clean rooms with lasers for presentation,well organized seating arrangements,candid volunteers cum faculties were the facilities offered to us so that we don't face any problems in there.
G.D(Group Discusison)-We were offered two topics and given 2-minute time to select one between the two.In the first poll,It was 5 on 5,but in the next one,It was 6 on 4 and thankfully and hopefully,I got the topic I wanted to discuss on.The topic was-"Success nowadays is bought by marketting yourself."I entered in G.D. before time and so I was called off by the observers so that everybody could think for about 2 minutes.I think I spoke well on the topic and my entries(4-6) were quite convincing.
P.I.(personal Interview)-That was really horrible.I spoke what I wanted to do but I was carried away by my own views.Can't explain here. Really ,it was a kind of interview everybody would like to have but unfortunately,I didn't like it at all.All is upto god,what it does for it.
---------------------Hope for my clearing in the process.God bless you all------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. you will clear each and every process of ur life happily. don't worry dude. all d best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun u wry! bro......

    i'll b 1 of those, who'll wish u 4 ur slctn ....[:)]

    ReplyDelete